Excelent

Isamar Maia isamar at bitsnet.com.br
Fri Apr 20 19:11:44 CEST 2001

Surely, I fixed my sound problem. I updated my sound card driver from
http://www.cmedia.com.tw in my linux box and it's working!!!
This program is spectacular!!!! Congratulations!

Cordialmente,			  | Those who conquer believe they can.
Isamar Villas Boas Perrelli Maia  |
Bitway Computadores		  |
Ilheus-BA-Brasil		  |