installation issues

Joshua M. Phillips josh at scoreboardinc.com
Wed Aug 1 20:06:53 CEST 2001

Ok, got gcc installed (and all dependcies, of course...must not have
installed developement packages when I installed RedHat 7.1).

# ./configure (no issues)
# make (no issues)
# ./vlc
VideoLAN Client - version 0.2.80 Ourumov - (C)1996-2001 VideoLAN

it just hangs here, when I ctrl-c I get the following:

intf error: signal 2 received, exiting
intf: program terminiated

Josh

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Nironkush Rick Das illustriously signified the following:

--
Joshua M. Phillips
Data Operations Engineer