installation issues

Joshua M. Phillips josh at scoreboardinc.com
Wed Aug 1 20:50:47 CEST 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jeremy Bailin illustriously signified the following:

> > intf error: signal 2 received, exiting
> > intf: program terminiated
>
> It looks like you don't have any interfaces compiled. Are you running
> gnome?

Yes...

> I've got a source rpm for 0.2.81 that I can send to you that uses
> the gnome interface.

That would be great...Thanks.

Josh

--
Joshua M. Phillips
Data Operations Engineer
josh at scoreboardinc.com
work:	703-713-9755
direct:	703-713-9289
cell:	703-856-0380
fax:	703-713-9766

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any
review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by
persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the material from any computer.