vlc -> BSD/OS 4.3beta1

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Aug 7 04:49:29 CEST 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001, Steven M. Schultz wrote:

> 	This version, with only 6 minor changes (primarily in the Makefile*
> 	files), now runs on BSD/OS 4.3beta (I am one of the beta testers for
> 	BSDI)!

   Thanks a lot for your patch. I polished it a bit so that most of the
work is done during the ./configure phase (checking for dvd_struct in
dvd.h and for dvd_cdrom_ioctl in -ldvd), and checked it in CVS.

   Could you please try the current CVS version and tell us if it
compiles and runs properly under BSDI ? If you don't want to use CVS,
try this snapshot instead: http://zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-0.2.81.tar.gz

Regards,
--
Sam.