Xlib unexpected async on Rage 128 Mobility

Jeremy Bailin jbailin at as.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 8 21:14:29 CEST 2001

> But are you using the latest cvs version of vlc? a few xvideo related bugs
> have been fixed since the latest release.

I tried 0.2.82, and the stability using xvideo has improved dramatically,
but when I stressed it (turned on and off subtitles, went back and forth
between fullscreen and windowed), I managed to get the same error.
However, it never crashed when first showing displaying, which it was
doing half the time in 0.2.81. Thanks! :-)=

--
Jeremy Bailin            / "A computer lets you make more mistakes
jbailin at as.arizona.edu  |  faster than any other invention, with