animation in the subtitles

Michael Willems mwillems at digitalview.com
Fri Aug 24 01:07:35 CEST 2001

Happy to say, with the latest version, subtitles now working.

a) My production of the BBC's "I Claudius" (20th Century Fox, 5 DVDs) still
does not play well at all. It halts and starts, and within 15 minutes hangs
up completely. Others are fine. But I Claudius plays fine on all 'normal'
DVDs.

b) In could almost swear in previous versions I had the right-click option
to "kill" this app. Now I only have the option to "stop" the app, so if it
hangs I have to manually go do a "kill -9" to the process.

Michael