SDL

Doug Wolfgram dew at gfx.com
Mon Dec 3 21:26:30 CET 2001

Thanks Jean-Paul. In fact, I did this and it works fine now. My problem
is very poor video performance. I am trying to learn enough about Linux
to figure out exactly what accelerators, if any, my system is using. I
am also doing this on my notebook and I don't like to compile code on
the notebook as it requires the installation of too many libraries in my
limited space. Is there a video diagnostic anywhere?

Doug

--

Doug Wolfgram
Principal