Mac OS X

Jonathan Arnoldussen jonathan at arnoldussen.net
Thu Dec 6 16:00:05 CET 2001

I was just curious.  For what reason do you want to use VLC on Mac OS X when
Apple has provided a player?  Is the Apple player poorly done?  Is it
becuase VLC is open source (the reason I'm running Mozilla on all my site's
machines.)  I was just wondering.
--
Jonathan Arnoldussen
Atmospheric Computing