Mac OS X

neps at mac.com neps at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 17:59:43 CET 2001

Because Apple does not support all DVD capable machines... machines they
release and work fine in OS 9, but no longer in OS X. These machines are
the laptops Wallstreet and Lombard, the first two to have DVD in the
laptop line. Apple claims they are too old to handle DVD in X, even
though they are more than capable in OS 9.

A real pisser.