Mac OS X

Florian G. Pflug fgp at phlo.org
Sat Dec 8 01:06:09 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 07:43:19AM -0500, neil epstein wrote:
> so what is right?
>
> ./vlc.app/contents/macos/vlc dvd:/dev/rdisk1
>
> or from inside the vlc.app/contents/macos/ directory
>
> ./vlc dvd:/dev/rdisk1
Both are right. Just

./vlc dvd:/dev/rdisk1
from the root of the vlc source tree is wrond.

> because the later is what I have been doing and it has hung every time.
hm...

what language did you choose for you OSX install? Vlc currently includes
only NIB-files for English.

I though that there is a fallback for that case that an app doesn't include
a NIB-file for the language OSX is using - but maybe thats wrong.

Might also be, that it should fallback, but not to .English, but to
something like ".default".

I'll ask on the cocoa-dev list - will see what those people say ;-)

greetings, phlo