Weird Video

Michael Alan Painter Jr. mapainter at epix.net
Sun Dec 30 17:52:15 CET 2001

Has anyone else seen this.  I have a pentium 3 800mhz processor, 384 MB of
ram, a trident blade 3d video card, and I'm dual booting between linux
(slackware 8) and windows 98.  My problem is this, when running in windows
the software works perfect, but while i'm in linux, the software accesses
the dvd drive and starts playing the dvd but the video is displayed weird.
It seems that it gets split into 3 parts the left middle and right, but they
aren't lined up.  If you need more info let me know.

                                            Thank you
                                                    ,Michael