How to turn plugin support off?

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Thu Feb 15 22:45:41 CET 2001

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 01:38:51PM -0500, Lavall?e Marc wrote:
> If I'm not allowed to use decss in my country, I can use vlc as long as
> I don't put encypted DVDs in my player and push the start button.

wrong. if you live in the u-s-of-cluelessness then posession of a
circumvention device alone is verboten.

talk about thought crime.

> I think that should be explained on vlc's web site since we don't all live
> in France.

I think the project members should abstain from giving any kind of
legal advise beyond "check with a lawyer if you're afraid".

--
-- http://www.lemuria.org
-- http://www.Nexus-Project.net