[ANN] vlc 0.2.62

Zenja Solaja solaja at ali.com.au
Thu Feb 22 03:13:27 CET 2001

OK, I've tried that and have the same results (a slightly faster player
though, it probably picket up my system specs and put in the correct
optimizations).  I'll send a dump of error messages to Christophe.

What I modified was:
/include/config.h has  #define DEFAULT_PTS_DELAY 500000
configure
configure --enable-stats
make

vlc --warn 0 --overlay LasVegas.m2v

The LasVegas video was encoded with 8Mbps.  Don't worry about it too much,
since I'm very happy with the speed of VideoLan with classic MPEG-1 files.
Much better frame rates than SMpeg, which if I understand correctly also
uses SDL.

Have fun everyone.

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.