[ANN] vlc 0.2.81

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Sat Jul 28 08:14:03 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 08:01:28AM +0200, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2001, Scott Lambert wrote:
>
>    Well, don't be sorry, this ./configure behaviour could probably be
> improved by checking first for SDL 1.2, then 1.1, then 1.0.

That sounds like a plan.

> > The compile worked and for the first time I am able to watch a DVD under
> > FreeBSD.  Thank you very much for your hard work.
>
>    Great ! Did you get XVideo/overlay to work with SDL ?

vlc -V xvideo  works.  Does that answer your question?  I have better
audio syncronization with xvideo output versus sdl output.  Full screen
mode also works with xvideo.  sdl just shows the same size image with the
rest of the screen blue.

--
Scott Lambert          KC5MLE            Unix SysAdmin -- Looking for work.
lambert at lambertfam.org       http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/resume.html