Voodoo3 & XVideo

michael norman micnorman at lineone.net
Mon Jul 30 21:05:01 CEST 2001

David

I have had the same problem although I am using xine rather than videolan.
I.m using SuSE 7.2 on a p111 with 374m ram. I have a Vodoo 3 2000.  I have
just updated to xfree 4.1.0 and installed xine 4.3 and hey presto xv now
works. You may want to try xfree 4.1.0 and see if that fixes it.

FWIW xawtv and kwintv have always worked her since SuSE 6.0.

HTH

Mike