How to find an Xvideo driver for a given card?

Matthew Kenworthy mak at as.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 30 23:59:53 CEST 2001

Apologies for an easy question, but I've looked through the XFree86 site
and I can't find the answer.

How do I know if my card/driver has xvideo extensions, and if I have them,
how do I force ./configure to look for and use the libs?

I am running XFree 4.0.1 and Xconfigurator pulls out:
PCI Entry    : ATI 3D Rage LT Pro AGP-133
            X Server     : XF86_Mach64
            XFree4 driver: ati

Thanks,

Matt