KDE

Zenja Solaja solaja at ali.com.au
Wed Jun 6 00:49:45 CEST 2001

Until I installed GTK and GNOME, I couldn't compile/watch any MPEG movies
with VideoLan under Suse Linux under KDE.  With GTK installed, I was able to
compile vlc-2.80 without any problems and view MPEG's from KDE.  What amazed
me was that I got a better frame rate using SDL output under Linux than I
used to get under BeOS (mainly due to non existant overlay support for
Voodoo 3000 on current BeOS systems).  The BeOS precompiled binary is OK,
but building it from the source is broken.  I'll try fixing that tonight.

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.