Mandrake 8 no visual

Azrael Angel Of Death psuedo_azrael at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:27:53 CEST 2001

I am trying to run vlc on a Mandrake 8 system while i get audio, I get no
video.
Running from a console I get the error message saying that it cannot find
xvideo.
Running vlc -V x11 doesn't give a console error message.. but I still get no
visual.
On the faq I see Red Hat systems can give no visual and -yuk yuk does the
trick.
WOuld this be the same solution for Mandrake 8 or is there somehting else at
fault?

Mant thanks...

--
                Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of
the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would
improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566