[OT] Re: Looking for CSS encryption code

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Mon Jun 25 04:51:56 CEST 2001

Hi,
Sorry I don't actually know the answer to your question, but I'm curious as
to why you would want to do this, since CSS provides pretty weak encryption
(AFAIK), and the only reason I could think you would want to do it is to
make a DVD that can only be played in one region. But if you're not a member
of the MPAA (which is a fair guess since you don't have access to the CSS
encryption) why would you want to make a DVD with that sort of restriction?