General experiences with 0.2.63 on suse linux 7.1

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Wed Mar 14 01:54:09 CET 2001

À (At) 1:40 +0100 14/03/01, Christophe Massiot écrivait (wrote) :

>>  > * input stream tends to jump at will (especially when
>>  >   you set the stream with the slider, after 10 minutes
>>  >   or so of playing the stream 'pointer' jumps back to
>>  >   where you set it before - second chance for the distracted)
>>  >   as opposed to 0.2.62

>Could you please try again with the latest cvs ?

Well in fact, no, this can't have been fixed. I'm a little stuck on
this one. Does it only happen with the dvd input, or also with plain
.mpg or .vob files ? Is the point at which it jumps the beginning of
a chapter or a title ? Do you have any error message on the console,
with --warn 0 ?

--
Christophe Massiot.