General experiences with 0.2.63 on suse linux 7.1

Stéphane Borel stef at via.ecp.fr
Wed Mar 14 02:32:24 CET 2001

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 01:54:09AM +0100, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Well in fact, no, this can't have been fixed. I'm a little stuck on
> this one. Does it only happen with the dvd input, or also with plain
> .mpg or .vob files ? Is the point at which it jumps the beginning of
> a chapter or a title ? Do you have any error message on the console,
> with --warn 0 ?

I think I'm responsible for that bug and the guilty piece of code is the
one who cares about multi-layer streams  (I mean the white rabbit scenes
in Matrix for instance).

I'm trying to fix this but can't actually find again the one of my DVDs
that rises it. I'm interested in the names of buggy titles so.

--
Stef