System Requirements

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 08:15:23 CEST 2001

Hi,
Sorry to anyone who's already seen this on vls, but i didn't get any
response, so I thought I might be able to get some help from this mailing
list.
I've been interested in video lan for several months now and was wondering
what sort of system requirements it has as I couldn't find these on the web
site.
The info I'm interested in is how much data it puts through the network,
what minimum system is required for the server and client systems for the
client to view in full screen with no choppiness.
Also, what are the requirements if the client and server were to be on the
same machine?

Thanks
Chris Jensen