Praise to the masters!

Eberhard Hafermalz ebor at ecosse.net
Tue Mar 27 23:43:18 CEST 2001

Dear developers of VLC,

perhaps you don't wanna hear it anymore but I can't help but shout a
BIG THANKS to you guys. The BeOS version currently out is WAY better
than anyhing before. DeCryption works, switching between languages
while watching works (well, sometimes), and it is almost as good
quality as the commercial clients known from the Windows platform.

Guys, respect. If someone with the knowledge would just cure the
latency problem we'd never use Windows for watching movies again.
--
Best Regards
Eberhard Hafermalz

Unionism has carried the American ideal to its illogical conclusion.
Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed
and color, but also on ability.