how to play files over LAN

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu May 3 12:02:17 CEST 2001

the other thing I'd note if you have rh7.0 is that you probably had to
upgrade the version of sdl you had installed in order to install the vlc
rpm , or build from sources. so know what version of sdl you have would be
useful...

rpm -qa|grep SDL

would get you that.

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.