libdvdcss auth problems

Javier javyer at altern.org
Thu Nov 15 21:09:01 CET 2001

Hello !

I have compiled sucesfully  vlc 0.2.91_2001-11-14
I have compiled libdvdcc 1.0 ( older lib doesn't worked better  )
vlc works fine whith non scrambled DVD ...
But i get this error whit crypted DVDs :

libdvdcss error: ioctl_ReportAgid failed, invalidating
libdvdcss error: drive would not authenticate
dvd error: dvdcss can't open device