beos error

gijsbert g.ziel at chello.nl
Sat Nov 17 00:29:25 CET 2001

hi Sam

 since the last version change to 0.2.91, every time I use the cvs compile I get a error
with my BeOS version ,
Tonight I decided to try some things, and found that if I  remove the line 22 in
modules_export.h       -> "struct module_s"  in the include dir , it would compile

also I tried some things with the #include "common.h line 129 struct picture_t ->
picture_s

wich made it compile and work again.

I am not a developer or so , so I just do a bit of puzzle-ing, but is this necesarry on the
other platforms?
or is it just BeOS related or just my system ?

regards
Gijsbert