RH7 install

Doug Wolfgram dew at gfx.com
Thu Nov 22 17:04:27 CET 2001

Still having problems.

I found an XFREE86-libs-compatibility package that fixed the problem
with libXv.so.1

Still can't install because the most recent SDL is 1.2 and your package
depends on 1.1. I tried making a symbolic link but that didn't help.

I tried to install with --nodeps option and it worked, but I still get
libdvdcss errors such as the following:

Authentication rejected (This happens when I first run it...)

Then, when I try to play a DVD, I get this:

I reset the DVD disk to /mnt. For some reason, /dev/dvd doesn't work on
my machine. (Is there a way to save options so I don't have to set this
every time I run it???)

The error I get when I OPEN DISC is

libdvdcss error: css error: ioctl_ReadCopyright failed, make sure there
is a DVD in the drive, and that DVD ioctls were compile din this
libdvdcss version.

UDF: partition 0 not found.

dvd error: failure in ifo

What does this mean? Sorry for the long email but I thought that more
information would help...