device dvd with macppc and vlc for Windows 2000

Doug Wolfgram dew at gfx.com
Thu Nov 22 20:41:58 CET 2001

Thanks. I did that and it seems to be there.

But I still get the errors. I can't get my system to get past libdvdcss
errors.

Here is something else strange. If I try to load the libdvdcss packages,
it says they are already installed. If I try to uninstall them, it says
they are not installed. How can I be sure they are in fact installed?

What I really want is a start-up driver/player so that if I insert and
mount a DVD, it starts playing -- just like Windows (ouch that hurt to
say..!) Is this possible with RH7???

Doug