Mac OS X and VCDs

KESSLER,JOHN (A-Japan,ex3) john_kessler at agilent.com
Mon Nov 26 12:58:19 CET 2001

Jobi,

Many thanks. This at least gives me a good place to start. Apple seems to
have some good documentation on porting, so if its a matter of figuring out
to add the linux ioctl maybe its something I can look into. I'm not much of
a programmer, but if there's a reason to start up at it gain - hey, what the
heck.

Thanks again, and if I find anything groundbreaking I'll be sure to let you
know.
John