Only get video in X11 mode

John Williams jswillms at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 15 19:35:25 CEST 2001

Item 1 - Running one of the dolby trailers (Dolby_Broadway.mpeg). By
default, it comes up running XVideo mode, which results in a small window
of finely grained vertical green bars. Toggling the X11 item in settings
allows it to display correctly. What is the difference (visually) between
tthese modes (X11 vs. XVideo), and should I care?

Item 2 - Running the THX_Cimmaron.vob, I get video only. No audio at all.

Answers?

Other than that , I am becoming thoroughly impressed with the level of
function and quality of this program. I plan to pursue it further...

John

512-838-2632 or tie 678-2632
pager: 1-800-946-4646, pin 5471197
Notes: jswillms at ibmusm26, E-mail: jswillms at us.ibm.com
Senior Technical Staff Member - Linux Technology Services
Linux Technology Center - Austin