Low volume

Eric Nichols slohcine at slohcine.com
Thu Oct 18 02:11:13 CEST 2001

As others have mentioned, I have to turn up the volume to the max to
hear the dialog. Under W2k, the same level setting on the sound card
would be too loud using the Mediamatics DVD player that came with my
laptop. I'm guessing they must do some sort of software audio
compression to achieve this. Could this be done in VLC?

BTW, I really like VLC and am very appreciative of the the development
team's efforts to produce an open source player of this quality.

Regards,

Eric