VideoLAN - Contact us

Andreas Kaempf akaempf at sccon.com
Fri Oct 19 18:09:18 CEST 2001

Last nights vlc snapshot does not build under MacOSX -  seems to have been
broken since 10/14...

I also have a powerbook G3-400 (Lombard) and cannot get vlc to work on
it... :(

Has anyone got vlc working on the Lombard as of yet..

cheers,
andreas

--On Friday, October 19, 2001 4:15 PM +0200 "Florian G. Pflug"