VideoLAN - Contact us

neps at mac.com neps at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 18:20:25 CEST 2001

Yes, I have gotten VLC to work on my Lombard 400. However, it only works
on non-css encrypted disks. (check on the vlc website for disks that are
not css encrypted) According to the list, the latest builds as of today
have fixed the problems of css. You need to get it via cvs in the
terminal and not on the snapshot on the web, as the snapshots currently
wont build under osx, this too has been fixed on the current cvs.

I don't have my laptop here, but it did compile fine.

Neil