Need help with VLS and VLC ???

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite at GD-CS.Com
Tue Oct 23 15:59:25 CEST 2001

	Greetings,

	I am sorry if I am in the wrong group but I figured I would start
here.

	I just download VLS-0.3.0 and downloaded the VLC for Windows and I
am wondering
	if their is any good information on the setup of the server ???

	I am having problems setting up the input.cfg file .... does anyone
have a sample that
	they could share with me .....

	Also I am looking at using Microsoft Mediaplayer to connect to the
VLS is there any
	problem with doing this ????

	Any help would be greatly appreciated .....

	ThanX

    Keith ...

                General Dynamics Communication Systems
                                      CHS Engineering