Help with connecting client to server ?

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite at GD-CS.Com
Tue Oct 23 14:58:52 CEST 2001

	Greetings ....

	I am wondering if anyone could help me out with a sample
configuration for
	the videolan server ?

	I currently installed the VLS-0.3.0 server but not sure how I can
connect too
	it from a client ....

	I just want to stream some MPEG1 content ....

	Any help would be greatly appreciated .... a sample configuration
file of the server'
	would be great !

	Thanks ....

    Keith ...