vlc error

Michael Willems mwillems at digitalview.com
Sun Sep 2 16:39:45 CEST 2001

I notice I have quite a few DVDs that will play fine, untiul they hit a
particualt chapter, at which point they unceremoniously exist: here's the
vlc -vvv output. Of course these DVDs play fine on the TV/dvd-player. This
one is X-men (region 1). Machine is 1 GHz Athlon machine running RedHat 7.1
with nVidia 32 MB card and upgraded kernel. Any idea what is going on?

Michael

vpar info: stream periodicity changed from P[3] to P[5]
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from P[5] to P[3]
dvd error: can't find sector
dvd error: can't find next cell
input: EOF reached
module: unlocking module `idctmmxext'
module: unlocking module `motionmmxext'
aout info: fifo #0 destroyed
module: unlocking module `downmix3dn'
module: unlocking module `imdct3dn'
module: unlocking module `dvd'
module: unlocking module `dsp'
module: unlocking module `yuvmmx'
module: unlocking module `x11'
module: hiding unused plugin module `x11'
module: hiding unused plugin module `dsp'