ATI Radeon and DVD Playback: overlay problems??

Benoit Joseph benoit.joseph at teledisnet.be
Fri Sep 21 00:49:11 CEST 2001

Check if you 've enabled DRI on your Linux Station (it's logged when you
start X).

If DRI doesn't work, try to download the kernel module for DRI. Because it's
broken in kernel for ati radeon, dri doesn't work.

I look dvd in full screen, i have no real problem but sometimes, i lost
synchro so i pause the movie and after it's ok.

Benoit