os x jerky video

Eric Koltes erick at epi-wa.com
Mon Apr 1 23:45:09 CEST 2002

That's a great idea! - I am still toying with getting the syncing correct -
but after I fix that - I will try the executable file...

Is there a way to verify (other than how the video appears to be lined up
with the audio) of telling whether or not the desync command worked.  In
other words - is there a way to view the settings prior to and after trying
the syncing command?

Eric