periodic "synchronization" problem

Lucas christophe c.lucas at ifrance.com
Tue Apr 16 09:08:00 CEST 2002

hi,

I have tried vlc-0.3.0.
I got periodic-audio-synchronization problem (around 5minutes), on dvd playing.
This dvd have a pcm-audio stream. I don't have this trouble with ac3 stream.
I haven't this problem with vlc-0.2.92.
I don't if the problem come from my configuration.

my configuration is:
- GNU/Linux 2.4.17
- glibc-2.1
- XF-4.0.1
- nvidia-driver

- vout: xv
- aout: oss

I hope this problem (from me or vlc) could help you on your developpment.
Thanks for your work on mpeg2-stream and dvd playing.

-------
LUCAS Christophe - Rouen - France