distorted screen/stop playing

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed Apr 17 02:41:52 CEST 2002

On Monday 15 April 2002 14:42, Kertész Viktor wrote:

> With vlc I have a small problem under windows. The image is distorted and
I can't figure out what settings would be ok. I tried hw acceleration
on/off, output devices unsuccessful. This problem is present under
WinMe/WinXP/Win2k. An image can be found here. Linux client has not the
problem.

One major problem has been fixed since the 0.3.0 release which makes
vlc-win32 work on my laptop. I'm also working on improving the directx
plugin right now and when I'm finished I will provide some binaries for
people to test.
I would still be interested in seeing the screenshot you are talking about.

Cheers,

--
Gildas