[BUG] vlc TS from network under w2000

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Thu Apr 18 15:17:49 CEST 2002

Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> Henri Fallon wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Apr 12, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
>>
>>>We tried vlc under W2000 together with the GTK user interface. It works
>>>ok when playing a file. However receiving TS from the network does not
>>>seem to work at all.
>>
>>When you say "playing a file", do you also mean a TS file ?
>
> No, because that does only work from the command line. The file I
> mention here is a MPEG file.
>
> What I like to verify is that TS input from the network works under
> W2000 or another Windows. Or not.
>
> Does this ring a bell?

It does ring a bell in my head. My old problem with a full PAT and PMT
hits me again. I have to fix this ;-(

When streaming directly from the satellite with vls the problem
disappeared. We can now watch satellite under Windows.

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199