VideoLAN Client 0.3.1 libdvdcss snag

David Legg David.Legg at legg.uklinux.net
Sat Apr 20 15:42:48 CEST 2002

I already have libdvdcss 1.1.1 installed in /usr.
I told the vlc ./configure script to look in /usr and
also tried linking it in statically, but got the
error messages below at runtime in both cases.

When I re-built vlc 0.3.0, everything was fine.
Clearly something has broken between 0.3.0 and 0.3.1.
Maybe some-one else will give you some better feed-back.

Cheers,
David Legg