New MacOS X build

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Sat Apr 27 01:37:48 CEST 2002

À (At) 20:36 -0400 25/04/2002, DJ RawheaD écrivait (wrote) :

>>I have uploaded a new (potentially unstable) MacOS X VLC snapshot.
>>It has enhancements for fullscreen mode and A/V sync. I believe
>>this build is quite interesting. There is also a secret hidden
>>feature, too unstable to be mentioned in public :-).
>
>Now you've got me wondering! You're killing me, what is it?? ;-)

Those of you who read vlc-devel may already have the answer. Try some files...

>BTW, the white lines are gone...this is great!

jlj is a great guy :-). The major remaining problem is the A/V sync.
It is now okay when starting the program (it wasn't the case
before...), but if the machine is loaded there is a drift which we
never compensate. This is the next item on my todo list (I can't
believe I am the only one experiencing this kind of problems - is
audio OK for everybody but me ???).

--
Christophe Massiot.