New MacOS X build

Kadari Mayson dark3lf at mac.com
Sat Apr 27 02:09:15 CEST 2002

Actually, in previous builds, I had a problem where the audio would be
desynced when the VCD movie first starts playing, but 30 seconds later the
a/v is synced.  In this version I have no syncing problems.

I do see the problem of the disappearing pointer however, just as someone
here alerted us to a few hours ago.

In an upcoming build, could you consider adding a preset auto-sizing feature
as in the QuickTime Player (half, full, double, full screen), and have them
accessible from the Windows menu?

Good work as always,
./km