New MacOS X build

DJ RawheaD rawhead at mac.com
Sat Apr 27 02:15:59 CEST 2002

On Friday, April 26, 2002, at 07:37 PM, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Those of you who read vlc-devel may already have the answer. Try some
> files...

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OHHHHH MYYYYY GAAAAAWWWWDD!!!!!

I just had a hunch and I tried it out and it, OH MY GOD, works
BEAUTIFULLY! How did you guys do it???????

Are you using one of the QT plugins that I have installed?? But still
weird cuz VLC is playing files that QT can't play correctly
(terrible-to-non-existent audio). But then again that explains it
because everyone knows that THAT is a QT bug.

I just tried one of the NEWEST files and got the same problem in VLC
that I get in QT, even after the file is doctored....since this is a bug
in the decoder plugin, I guess VLC must be using the same thing.

Regardless, VLC is GREAT. It reads and decodes these files faster than
QT. Perhaps QT has better picture quality for those files it CAN play
correctly, but I'm sure that will be corrected in the future ;-)

You know what?  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!