bug vlc 4.3/4

hjc h.j.c at web.de
Thu Aug 15 23:02:36 CEST 2002

Hello Beno,

using a Slash ("/") on Unix File Systems is not allowed - it is the
same with the colon (":") in pre MaxOSX Systems. I am curious, how it
is was possible to create a file with a slash.

e.g.
[localhost:~/tmp] hajo% touch "a/a"
touch: a/a: No such file or directory

Maybe you try to access a file created by MaxOs9?

I do not analyzed the source code, but i think there is no solution,
but to rename the file.

hajo