[vlc] Re: Thanks!

Phil Robberson phillip at gol.com
Wed Dec 18 06:59:47 CET 2002

How does the vic client software handle region coding? I have tried to
use it with my computer's DVD drive, which is set at region 1, to view
region 2 DVDs with limited success. Choosing to view the disk results
in playing the first chapter and then stopping. Trying to watch a file
doesn't work. I'm using the internal DVD-R drive on a 800 mHz iMac flat
panel with maxed out memory and no peripherals except an Epson printer.

Additionally, I'm unable to copy the DVD video files to my HD for
viewing from there--something is "unreadable".

Any ideas?