[vlc] Problems with VLC 0.4.6 and Soundsticks ?

chris wild chris at maclux-rz.uibk.ac.at
Sat Dec 21 17:19:54 CET 2002

Hi all :)

I am currently running OSX 10.2.3 on a mirrored door Dual 1Ghz G4. All Apple
Patches are installed, some user software (Photoshop etc.) too. I am using
vlc 0.4.6 and I am experiencing a problem when I playback divx avis: when I
use my Soundsticks for Audio Output, I get hacking sounds in the audio. When
I use the internal audio (built in speaker or headphone jack) the audio is
absolutely clean.
In mpeg files that I tested it is the same.

Any ideas on that one ?

chris