[vlc] Re: I have my questions; do you have my answers?

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Sun Dec 22 17:08:50 CET 2002

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002, Crazyfingers04 at aol.com wrote:

>        Hello. I just downloaded VLC. Now what; where do I find the free
> movies? And what's the Libdvdcss and Libdvbpsi (I can't understand what they
> are by the descriptions)? Should I download them-or anything else?

   libdvdcss and libdvbpsi are used by VLC, but the end-user package you
downloaded already includes these libraries, so you need not downloading
anything more.

   As for the free movies, it's up to you to get hold of your own movies,
we only provide the player. You can buy DVDs or find movies through other
means on the internet. Let me also recommend the excellent free movie
resource at http://www.archive.org/movies/

Regards,
--
Sam.