Internet Explorer/Windows Media plugin?

Pierre Baillet pierre.baillet at zoy.org
Mon Feb 4 11:57:55 CET 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002, Carlo Calabrò wrote:

> 3. will to do so
>
> are we sure an open source client would be at its right place as an
> Internet Explorer plugin?

I don't want to enter the usual troll about microsoft but I think that
anything that could increase VLC popularity/usage amongst people is a
good thing to do. Maybe the first thing to do would be to develop a
Mozilla/Netscape plugin and I'm not sure someone is not working at this
already.

Moreover having  a IE plugin  vould be  a great proof  of 'adaptability'
from the vlc. The Win32 version is already a good starting point.

Yours,
--
Pierre Baillet
It  is a  good viewpoint  to see  the world  as a  dream. When  you have